About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

21 things you can do with a Pallet!

I have been oooohoooing and aaawwwing over all of these Pinterest pictures of pallets made into things.  I am just waiting for the time and space to work on some of these.  When I will actually get a house with a backyard...who knows.  But there are a few little projects that would fit just perfectly into some of my spaces. 

  1. Recycled Vertical Garden - Design Sponge
  2. Painted Pallet on Coasters - Tres Chere
  3. Pallet Day Bed - Under the Sycamore
  4. Outdoor Pallet Couch - Apartment Therapy
  5. Daybed - Casa Sugar
  6. Coat Hanger -El Costerero (in spanish, but the picture is self explanatory)
  7. Pallet Chair - Dornob
  8. Several Pallet Furniture ideas (No tutorials) - Home Deco2u
  9. Pallet Coffee Table w/glass top - Stylizimo
  10. Headboard - Crafty Nester
  11. Shoe Rack- Crafty Nester
  12. Misc Ideas - The Richmond Thrifter 
  13. Picture Display Pallet - Amanda Carver Designs
  14. Coffee Table with Drawers - Esprit Cabane
  15. Pallet Planter - Esprit Cabane
  16. Pallet Sign - WhipperBerry
  17. Pallet Painting - Young and Crafty
  18. Farm Bench - Craftberry Bush
  19. Table with Planter - Today's Nest
  20. Porch Swing - Sheryl Salisbury Photography
  21. Outdoor Pallet Table - Joy Ever After

#16
#15







    
#19
#13

No comments:

Post a Comment