About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Restoration Hypo-procrastination

I think that is what I have. In the sales world they call it "call reluctance", I could call it paint reluctance! In my book it just means I think I am a little scared to start my first piece. I keep buying and orgainizing...buying paint, tools, furniture...I have a buying problem. Anyone that knows me personally, knows that I am a buyer and returner. The only problem here is that you cannot really return furniture you bought at a garage sale, Goodwill or on Craigslist. Hmmmm, that means I need to "just do it" (I live right around the corner from Nike HQ so I should follow their example)! At least I have come to terms with it. This is what my garage looks like right now. I swear my husband will leave me if I buy even one more piece of furniture. I hope it is not like my shoes he says for every new pair I get I have to throw away two pairs. What is that about? Men don't understand. Stay tuned for my first piece...


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment