About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

January Craft Night...at Sarah's

Happy Holidays everyone!  Soon the lights will come down and the presents put away and our lives may get a little less hectic.  My good friend Sarah will be hosting our monthly craft night at her house in forest grove.  The date is January 21st, time tbd. 

Here are the fun crafts we will be doing...

Glitter Heart Wreath...$18.00
(Includes: Wood hearts, wreath form, ribbon, scrapbook paper, glitter and all supplies)


Holiday Blocks-Sweethearts or Lucky...$15.00 (From How Does She)
(Includes: Sanded blocks, Scrapbook paper, ribbon, clips, vinyl, paint)


Please send me (christielblake@gmail.com) or Sarah (sarah.c.taillon@gmail.com) your order before Tuesday, January 10th.

Happy Crafting,
Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment