About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pops and Podge

Hey Everyone! 
I am so happy to announce to you and the whole world that Portobello Road is transitioning over to Pops and Podge.  As sad as I am to let go of Portobello Road, I am even more excited for my new joint venture with my good friend, Claudia Cash (from Cee Cee's Corner).  We talked about merging for several months.  But both of us with our own followers, ideas and posts invested already into our own blogs were a little reluctant.  But in the end or shall I say beginning, we decided to take the plunge!  Pops and Podge was born and it is even better than I thought it would be!  We have been workin' hard over there, so come and visit us and become a follower!!! 


Thank you all for supporting me here at Portobello Road. 
Now on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment