About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome Sign by Cameo

My Cameo is making a cameo today!  I am new to the world of owning a Silhouette.  I have always envied those that own one and get to enjoy creative freedom in the world of vinyl and paper-crafting and the million other things you can do with this little itty bitty machine.  I begged and begged and put on the top of my Christmas list...SILHOUETTE CAMEO.  And guess what I got Christmas morning!  Yep, you betcha my dream came true!  I am now the proud owner of a Cameo.  It's probably a little anti-climatic that I am just telling you about her now over a month after I received her.  But it took me a while to find, clean and create a suitable location for this special girl.  After all, she will be busy between monthly craft nights and my blog and just meeting my personal desires for cute crafts requiring her skills.  She needed her own desk....and she got one!



And this was one of my first projects...A simple little "Welcome" sign for my front door.  A have a few friends that have put these on their doors and I just fell in love.  I had to copy some of their brilliance.  Don't you feel so Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment