About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling Batty!

I have been searching for the perfect partner to go with the eighteen25 Halloween subway art I printed and framed this week. It is available to everyone at this link.  The picture was just a little lonely there on the wall all by itself. 
Last night at a church service auction I bid every single one of my 795 points on the cutest Halloween basket.  It was made by my very good friend Jessica Bills.  In the basket there was some yummy Halloween candy, two safety slap bracelets, a bag of stretchy spider web and the cutest picture frame with a "Keep Calm and Scare On" picture that she personally designed.  You can check out the cute sign here and her new Halloween subway art that you can download and print for free! 
What else was in the basket you ask? ...These bats!!!




I even put some outside to go with my boo wreath.  I heart my bats!  Bring on Halloween, now I just need to get going on our costumes...

No comments:

Post a Comment