About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spooky September Craft Night...

Last night was craft night and it was so much fun! We had the most people we have ever had, so we rented the clubhouse in our neighborhood. Good friend, good food, and spooky crafts!

Here are some girls making the fabric pumpkins.

Kaitlyn is busy making her yarn wreath.

This table was having too much fun making their Boo Blocks!

Kim's blocks turned out darling!  Or should I say scary..licious!
 I will be posting some of the tasty food recipes and directions from some of the crafts we did during craft night.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment