About Me

My photo
I live in the beautiful city of Portland, Oregon. I am a work at home mom and meeting planner, who loves what I do in every way. I think I get the best of both worlds; a little travel and some home time with my little chicklets. In my spare time I enjoy hosting parties, art, cooking, crafting, re-doing furniture, wogging, tennis and shopping. I am going through a journey that I wanted to share. I hope in some small way it helps you.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hard to sell Bassinet...

I found this baby at goodwill and snatch it up so fast.  I think it is my favorite find ever!  And I have found some pretty cool things.  My husband said sell it, even though I wanted to keep it for our next baby (sometime in the future).  I guess the vagueness of keeping this in our garage for who knows how long did not attract him.  But it is finished now and I am swept away with how pretty it turned out.  So sorry I don't have any before pictures.  Just think plain old brown smelly wicker.  Nothing special, but I saw the potential.

See....
Sprayed white paint and primer combo.



Memory foam pad that I had left over.  Cover with invisible zipper so you can take off and wash.
I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment